Clark Masts – Series 80 Mast System
• A range of heights up to 30 metres
Headload capacity up to 140 kg.
• MIL STD 810C qualified.
5 diameter aircraft grade aluminium mast sections.
Compact, man portable kit in canvas bags for transport.
3 legged erection gear.
Two speed mechanical mast section lifting hoist.
• Guy winch controller system with stainless steel guy wire.
• Adjustable feet for sloping ground.
• Optional crane system available for heavy or bulky headloads.
• Optional anti-twist kit available for increased torsional stability.
The Series 80 mast is based on the Type 73 which has served military forces around the world since the 1970s and sets the standard for a modular mast system up to 30 metres in height and lifting headloads of up to 140 kg.
The mast sections have an outside diameter of 5 inches and are raised one at a time through the leg mounted mast guide box using the fail-safe hoist and cross-pin, giving the operator complete peace of mind.
Tensioning of the guys is controlled by the guy controllers which keep the mast that is being raised vertical and under tension at all times.